RE: Last Call for DAV:checked-out-vcr Proposal

Yes, Please.

Not providing this means that implementation of working resources is
intimately tied to UPDATE / MERGE.

Providing this makes things simpler for some common use cases.

But rememeber you have to support an error condition where the CHECKIN
and update of VCR was not possible.