Re: Bug: Tidy tab replacement in <pre> elements

* Warren Block wrote:
><PRE
>CLASS="PROGRAMLISTING"
>>	  struct driver {

This is tab space space.

> 		KOBJ_CLASS_FIELDS;
> 		void	*priv;			/* driver private data */
> 	  };</PRE

This space tab space space.

><pre class="PROGRAMLISTING">
>          struct driver {
>                 KOBJ_CLASS_FIELDS;
>                 void    *priv;                  /* driver private data
>*/
>           };
></pre>
>----
>
>Note that there are only *nine* spaces instead of ten before "struct",
>and it no longer aligns with the closing bracket.

In your mail I see ten spaces before struct and eleven spaces before the
closing curly bracket. I can reproduce what I just described, basically
the problem would be that the closing `>` for the <pre> start tag isn't
ignored during tab replacement?

It would be good if you could raise this bug on the SourceForge tracker
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=27659&atid=390963>, but you
will notice there is a long backlog and not much activity.