Re: Wrapping in HTML

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:24:45 +0100
To: Ashok Renukappa <frnd4u.ashok@gmail.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
* Ashok Renukappa wrote:
>I have a requirement, where i want to wrap HTML content in my java code
>according to some length.

Tidy can't realy help you with this. You could try using, say, `-wrap 1`
and then run a script over the output making the desired replacement,
taking good care that you don't edit into tags and attribute values and
so on, but generally speaking you would be better off with a different
tool (like a proper XML or HTML parser where you can make the changes in
a more structured manner).