Tidy issue with Weblogic 8.1 SP5

From: Chandrasekhar, Prabhu <pchandrasekhar@analytika.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:07:02 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I have run into this very strange problem while using Tidy with
Weblogic. I didn't have the issue before when I used with Tomcat-Apache
server. However in the case of Weblogic, though I am explicitly setting
the char-encoding to ascii, the output xml still comes out as
ISO-Latin-1 and throws the subsequent processes off. Wondering if I need
to do something to avoid the encoding coming out as ISO-Latin-1.

Thanks for your help and time.

Prabhu Chandrasekhar
Sr. Programmer, Analytika
Dendrite International, Inc.