W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > html-tidy@w3.org > January to March 2006

Re: Tidy issue with Weblogic 8.1 SP5

From: Lee Passey <lee@novomail.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:56:42 -0700
Message-ID: <4422C53A.4050701@novomail.net>
To: html-tidy@w3.org
CC: "Chandrasekhar, Prabhu" <pchandrasekhar@analytika.com>

Chandrasekhar, Prabhu wrote:

>I have run into this very strange problem while using Tidy with
>Weblogic. I didn't have the issue before when I used with Tomcat-Apache
>server. However in the case of Weblogic, though I am explicitly setting
>the char-encoding to ascii, the output xml still comes out as
>ISO-Latin-1 and throws the subsequent processes off. Wondering if I need
>to do something to avoid the encoding coming out as ISO-Latin-1
>
--output-encoding ascii
Received on Thursday, 23 March 2006 15:56:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 April 2012 06:13:56 GMT