W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > html-tidy@w3.org > January to March 2006

RE: Tidy issue with Weblogic 8.1 SP5

From: Chandrasekhar, Prabhu <pchandrasekhar@analytika.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:58:54 -0500
Message-ID: <E61A02AD4B04EA46B02CF02A40087BD434F537@diushqex6.us.drte.com>
To: "Lee Passey" <lee@novomail.net>, <html-tidy@w3.org>

The version (Jtidy) I have does not provide me an option to set
output-encoding. It only provides  setCharEncoding(). Which is both for
input and output, I presume.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Passey [mailto:lee@novomail.net] 
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:57 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: Chandrasekhar, Prabhu
Subject: Re: Tidy issue with Weblogic 8.1 SP5

Chandrasekhar, Prabhu wrote:

>I have run into this very strange problem while using Tidy with 
>Weblogic. I didn't have the issue before when I used with Tomcat-Apache

>server. However in the case of Weblogic, though I am explicitly setting

>the char-encoding to ascii, the output xml still comes out as
>ISO-Latin-1 and throws the subsequent processes off. Wondering if I 
>need to do something to avoid the encoding coming out as ISO-Latin-1
>
--output-encoding ascii
Received on Thursday, 23 March 2006 15:59:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 April 2012 06:13:56 GMT