Firefox / Mozilla extension : Html Validator (based on Tidy)

From: Marc Gueury <mgueury@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:34:57 +0200
To: tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net, html-tidy@w3.org
Hello all,

I think that it can interest some of you. I have finished the first
version of an extension that integrates Firefox or Mozilla with Tidy.

If you are using Firefox 0.9x or Mozilla 1.7-1.8 on Windows, you can
download and test the extensions here. (On windows only for now,
because I need to recompile the library on the other platforms.
I will make one for Linux soon.)

See here:

Just click on the XPI link to install. There are some screenshot too.
I hope you like. Any suggestions, remarks are welcome.

Ps: you can also get it by dowloading the extension from the extension
     site of Firefox.