From: html-tidy-request@w3.org [mailto:html-tidy-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Ryan Ball
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 7:49 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: TidyCOM

Dear All,
I’ve just started using the TidyCOM component (downloaded from
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyCOM/), called via ASP, to allow me to
properly format and indent the XML code generate by my content management
system.

According to the HTML Tidy Library Project page
(http://tidy.sourceforge.net/) this component is classed as ‘Classic’. Is
this still the version I should be using or has it been superseded by
something better?

I’m a little lost so any advice would be much appreciated.
Rye