Re: PHP 4.3.x and Tidy

From: Lizet P. <lizet-lists@thehmagazine.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0400
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hello list:
I've been facing te same problem Mike has.
I've been trying to use tidy in our webservers, apparently the installation
ran without troubles or error according to the steps in
http://ca3.php.net/manual/en/ref.tidy.php the example of installing tidy by
hand, however we get errors each time we try to invoke a tidy function, I
there any guide for this? We recently used the tidy library in a .net
project and the Reitzel's tidy wrapper was easy to set up and use... Help...
Thanks in advance,
Lizet