Re: Odd thing happens with HTML Tidy

From: <dirk.s.manuel@exxonmobil.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:01:54 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org

OK, I hate to keep posting to my own problem, but it gets odder.  I just
re-checked my pages from my work account, and they appear fine.  I am
running IE 5.5 here, but I am running IE 6.0 at home, where I DO get the
problem.  So I'd concur with Cory that the problem does seem to be with IE
- but only IE 6.  Either way, if anyone has a workaround (or a suggestion
of where else I can try for help, as this doesn't seem to be a straight
HTML Tidy problem, I'd appreciate it.   Thanks --> Dirk.