Re: Odd thing happens with HTML Tidy

From: Cory Nelson <phrosty@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:59:25 -0700
To: "Dirk @ Registar" <dirk@technicalauthoring.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

My guess is, you are using IE and Tidy put in the xml doctype stuff
which will kick IE into it's so-called "standards compliance mode".
Usually this is a good thing but on some (bad) markup it can cause
weird problems like that.  When I get home in a couple hours I'll look
at your HTML.

--
Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org