Re: Odd thing happens with HTML Tidy

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:51:45 -0500
To: "Dirk @ Registar" <Dirk@TechnicalAuthoring.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, html-tidy@w3.org

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 17:24, Dirk @ Registar wrote:
> Dan:
>
> OK, first off: congrats on a great tool.  It's helped me move to XHTML that
> much easier.

Well, thanks, but I haven't contributed much to tidy; maybe you
meant to write to Dave Raggett? In any case, the FAQ
says the place to get support is html-tidy@w3.org, so I'm copying
that list.

> Now, I ran it against several of the pages on my website, and now for some
> reason some of the pages are slightly over 100%.  The HTML all looks fine,
> and I can't figure out what is causing it.  I'm guessing at maybe something
> that HTML Tidy did, or something in the DTD.  Any clues?

Well, I took a quick look, but I don't see the source of the problem.

I hope somebody else can shed more light.