WIN-1251 problems plz HELP! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:21:02 +0200
From: Denis Zabiyako <zabiyako@Talk21.Com>
To: dsr@w3.org
Cc: zabiyako@Talk21.Com
Subject: WIN-1251 problems plz HELP!

Hello,
I am using the latest version of HTML Tidy for Windows (vers 1st February
2003)

Thanks a lot for such a great tool like HTML Tidy, it's very useful for me
in my everyday work. However, I do have some problems while trying to clean
up my HTML document created in Russian (windows-1251 encoding) with the
following parameters:

tidy.exe -raw -m -b Russian.html

The charset parameter is set to "raw" instead of "Windows-1251" in my output
file. It seems to me that the
 -raw parameter is not working property in this version of Tidy, because
there are no such problems with older releases of Tidy. I would like to ask
you to fix this problem as soon as it's possible.

Thank you!
Keep up the good work.
Denis.

P.S.: If there is something I can do (e.g. provide Windows-1251 char.
tables) please let me know. I look forward to hear from you.