Re: TidyCOM Exception

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:42:22 -0500
To: "Magnus Lindbergh" <mlindbergh@hotmail.com>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

TidyCOM is no longer supported by its author.  There is a newer COM wrapper
that is based on the current TidyLib.  There are a number of "crashes" that
have been fixed in TidyLib.  The API is not identical, but you can use it
to work w/ COM strings in memory.

See http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html#comatl

take it easy,
Charlie