Re: TidyCOM Exception

TidyCOM is no longer supported by its author.  There is a newer COM wrapper
that is based on the current TidyLib.  There are a number of "crashes" that
have been fixed in TidyLib.  The API is not identical, but you can use it
to work w/ COM strings in memory.

See http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html#comatl

take it easy,
Charlie