TidyCOM Exception

From: Magnus Lindbergh <mlindbergh@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:38:51 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

I have this problem, im using tidy com to clean up html , create xhtml. TidyCOM is invoked in a separate VB.DLL.

I not sure that TidyCOM is the reason that the server stops, but there is an axception logged that says that TidyCOM was unable to create the needed tmp file.

Using the TidyMemToMem method.

Has anyone got the samr problem or knows how to eliminate this ?

Is there any problems related to the TidyMemTomem method?

Yours

Magnus