Re: Updates

From: Piotr Banski <bansp@venus.ci.uw.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:58:17 +0100 (CET)
To: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the update :-)

Charles Reitzel writes:
> First, I have added some diagnostics to TidyLib to make specific
> complaints about elements and attributes that do not match the stated
> document type.  The objective is to help folks produce HTML 4 or XHTML
> 1.0 Strict (or even Transitional) documents.  But it will also help
> you dumb down your docs, if that is your intent.
[..]
> Feed back appreciated on this new feature.

Here's three reports, on miscalculated line numbers:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=680554&group_id=27659&atid=390963

on a little typough:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=680807&group_id=27659&atid=390963

and on some confusion wrt HTML versions:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=680818&group_id=27659&atid=390963

HTH,

  Piotr