RE: UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE=Validate only the body text of a HTML document

From: Drishti Khandelwal <drishti_khandelwal@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 06:20:56 -0800 (PST)
To: Ben Noblet <ben@lateralsystems.com.au>, html-tidy@w3.org

 Ben Noblet <ben@lateralsystems.com.au> wrote:
I think show-body-only should do what you want. I use it for exactly
the same purpose. If you put the contents of the textarea inside
it should not add the header information (and not return
the actual tags either)

Type: Boolean
Default: no
Example: y/n, yes/no, t/f, true/false, 1/0
This option specifies if Tidy should print only the contents of the body
tag as an HTML fragment. Useful for incorporating existing whole pages
as a portion of another page.