RE: Tidy and Custom Tags

Charles Reitzel wrote:

> Actually, there were two problems.  One was a config file
> parsing problem, which caused problems whenever you declared
> more than one type of tag (on sequential lines).  The other
> was declared empty tags never getting added to parse tree.
> I checked in fixes to both in the library branch last week.

Are these fixes in the binaries on your page?  I just re-downloaded the
Win32 command line version and tested it on this:

    <head>
    <title>Test</title>
    </head>

    <aspx:header runat="server"/>

    <aspx:someblock foo="bar">block content</aspx:someblock>

    content</aspx:someinline>

with this config file:

    output-xhtml: yes
    doctype: strict