RE: Tidy and Custom Tags

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:21:54 -0500
To: "Jelks Cabaniss" <jelks@jelks.nu>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>, "'David Wier'" <dwier@augustwind.com>

At 12:50 PM 11/29/2002 -0500, Jelks Cabaniss wrote:
>Charles Reitzel wrote:
>
> > Actually, there were two problems.  One was a config file
> > parsing problem, which caused problems whenever you declared
> > more than one type of tag (on sequential lines).  The other
> > was declared empty tags never getting added to parse tree.
> > I checked in fixes to both in the library branch last week.
>
>Are these fixes in the binaries on your page?

No, not yet.  I am waiting for the dust to settle on these and a couple
other recent bug fixes.  I think Björn may have one or two fixes coming as
well.

... only so many hours in a day ...

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have updated the command line build
on the Tidy project page.  I'll drop a line when I next refresh my "Add Ons".

Charlie