RE: Tidy support

Thanks, yet again, for boiling that down.  It's busted like that all the
way back to 04Aug2000.  Never do see the declared tag in the
output.  Doesn't work without the colon ":" in the element name.  Doesn't
work w/out "strict" or XHTML, either.  It's done been broke good.

Can anyone locate or create an example of declared tag that does work (w/
any version of Tidy)?  I think there is one or two in the test bed.

Interestingly, even with the ":" in the tag name (thought this might hang
up the option parser), tidy -config decltag.ini decltag.html -show-config
accurately shows the declared tag.

Can someone besides me break out the debugger on this one?  I _was_ going
to write some API docs for TidyLib. <g>  I was also going fix character set
handling for TidyATL.

Have a good weekend all.

take it easy,
Charlie