Re: A bug, or a problem

Hi Octavian,

Sorry I missed your post earlier.  You can force Tidy to produce output,
even if there are errors.  Use the option: --force-output yes.  See

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#force-output

Thanks for the information about screen readers, btw.  Rick has a point,
the existing accessibility checks are based on HTML specifications.  The
intention of the HTML specs is to make it easier to write screen
readers.  But very few web sites are written to HTML specs.  So real-world
screen readers work with what they get.  I am glad to hear it.

It will be difficult for Tidy to adapt to several, different screen
readers.  I believe the platform (Windows, Linux, etc.) is the least of the
problem.  Rather, it is the variable capabilities of interpreting web pages.

take it easy,
Charlie