Re: How to install

Hi Ellery,

"make install" should copy the binary file to /usr/local/bin.  You can
change the location by updating INSTALLDIR in the Makefile.  It will also
update the permissions to give group and world read/execute privs and
change the group and owner to "bin".  Have a look at the "install" make
target for details.

Have you got the build working yet?  Also, for x86, you may be able to use
one of the other Linux binaries directly - or am I showing my Linux
ignorance?

take it easy,
Charlie