RE: Tidy adding returns inside xml elements

Hi Howard,

I checked in the change as last agreed.  It should appear in the next
source snapshot.  We'll check all the changes on the mainline into the
library branch before we finish.

If you need a Win32 binary, I can posted one on my home page at:
http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.exe.  It includes support for
accessibility checks and asian and UTF16 encodings.

take it easy,
Charlie