Java version of HTML Tidy

From: Jacob Nordfalk <nordfalk@mobilixnet.dk>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:28:16 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi!

I have just tried the Java version of HTML Tidy.

It seems to work fine, so I don't understand why it doesen't come in a more
user-friendly packaging:

1) On the home page (http://lempinen.net/sami/jtidy/ or on sourceforge)
    a JAR executable should be available.
    Right now you have to download the source, no README file, so you
    have to figure everything out yourself, build it with Ant, e.t.c, to get
    the JAR file.

2) I would like a GUI.
    If anybody are interested I could make it myself, to be included with
    JTidy (any suggestions are welcome).

--
Jacob Nordfalk