Re: Java version of HTML Tidy

From: Rick Beton <richard.beton@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:19:00 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Jacob Nordfalk wrote:

> 2) I would like a GUI.
>     If anybody are interested I could make it myself, to be included with
>     JTidy (any suggestions are welcome).

So would I.

Initially, this may just work on a one file at a time basis. I guess it could be

extended to work on many files, e.g. all the files in a directory, or even
navigating links so as to highlight broken links too.

How about being able to create and save batch files/shell scripts full of tidy
commands, so that inexperienced users can use the GUI to easily put
together regression testing of their pages?

Just a thought.
Rick