RE: tidy.exe on Windows 95

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Reitzel, Charlie wrote:

> Of course, in this day and age, no one emails executables any more.  Silly
> of me...
>
> If you go to the project home page at http://tidy.sourceforge.net/, you'll
> find links to these files.  Can someone build me a Linux binary?  Terry, how
> 'bout a Mac build?  (email is fine, but I'll have to rename the file)
>
> take it easy,
> Charlie

The latest CVS doesn't seem to build under Linux on my machine (Red Hat 7.0),
for two reasons:

 1) <sys/utime.h> in src/platform.h should be just <utime.h>

 2) In tidy.c:1286 a call is made to futime(). Linux (at least glibc 2.2)
   doesn't have that. Instead it has utime(), which takes a filename as its
   first argument instead.

Also, htmldoc/Overview.html doesn't contain any info about the new 'body-only'
config option.

Also, could you move all the stuff in CVS to a 'tidy' directory so that it
plays nice with all the other SourceForge CVS downloads, pretty please? :)

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>