RE: tidy.exe on Windows 95

From: Reitzel, Charlie <CReitzel@arrakisplanet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:16:37 -0400
To: "'Jelks Cabaniss'" <jelks@jelks.nu>, html-tidy@w3.org
Of course, in this day and age, no one emails executables any more.  Silly
of me...

If you go to the project home page at http://tidy.sourceforge.net/, you'll
find links to these files.  Can someone build me a Linux binary?  Terry, how
'bout a Mac build?  (email is fine, but I'll have to rename the file)

take it easy,
Charlie