RE: hide-endtags

From: Tim Tabor <tltabor@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:32:26 -0500
To: "HTML Tidy List" <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hmm, interesting question.  Perhaps for this option the end-tags shouldn't
be removed if the start tags are also optional.  In this
case the start and end tags are jointly optional, but not separately.

And then an option could permit removal of _all_ optional tags.

Or, at least that would solve this particular problem.

Thank you for replying.

// timtabor