I need the latest version

From: <gibwiren@passagen.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:18:01 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi there,

A month ago or two I lost my copy of the latest version (August 2000). Since
then I've tried to download a new one nearly almost everyday, but I only
get the version from April 2000. Since I'm a member of the mailinglist I've
read that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem and that the problem
will be solved.

But I feel crippled without the August-version (I'm a Tidy-addict). Can
anyone help me by sending me a copy or do I have to wait until the new version
is available?

Regards,

G Wiren

จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
This mail was sent by:

G๖ran Wir้n
Dammfrivไgen 52 B
SE-217 63  MALMึ
SWEDEN
gibwiren@passagen.se
+46 40 19 44 18
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ

Skaffa Passagen Webbpost pๅ http://webbpost.passagen.se - gratis och alltid tillgไngligt!