request: --help-config

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:11:25 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

   Tidy should inform the user about the available config options via a
'--help-config' command line option or something similar; firing up the
browser and searching for that damn HTML file isn't really an option for
most users.

   Maybe we should consider to rewrite the whole -h stuff; I'll make a
suggestion if something good comes to my mind.

   I'm sorry but it seems there is currently no httpd running on
sourceforge.net, so I'm posting here before I forget about these issues.

regards,