Re: Tidy lib again Was: Thread safety & encodings support

Negative.

C-Tidy runs on every platform that you can compile it on, and it requires
on Windows systems about 140kB, on Linux about 120kB.
Java-Tidy runs only on systems that have the Java Runtime Environment
installed, for which I just checked:
         j2re-1_3_1-win.exe = 5,364,696 bytes
         j2re-1_3_1-linux-i386-rpm.bin = 14,842,795 bytes

Besides that, how would you use JTidy on a system to which you only have
FTP and HTTP access, no Telnet, SSH or other remote console? And Java is
not (yet) set up on the target machine?

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange