Re: Tidy lib again Was: Thread safety & encodings support

Hello Charlie,

I'd be willing to contribute whatever I can, but I have to say that my
knowledge of C is (at the best) quite rusty... (which does not mean that I
couldn't contribute by pointing out bugs or giving smartarse remarks ;-))

So count me in... we'll see what I can do.

sebastian

PS: I use Tidy online to real-time clean up HTML input to my chat and some
other applications (including a content management system) as well as
offline to clean up HTML documents written by my colleagues, for example
with Macromedia's Dreamweaver.

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/