Re: Hair loss and Netscape Blues !!

From: <JAMESICUS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 06:37:43 EST
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Ah yes, I wonder how many of us are transgressors in using the table tag for
layout?  I know I am guilty - and have been for many months - even though I
do validate my pages (written in XHTML 1.0 "strict" and ISO-HTML) in the W3C
HTML/CSS validators (and WDG HTML validator).

BTW, being an old (really old) Pascal programmer I am presently embedding
modular Style Sheets in my pages until I formulate a library of external CSS
files - kinda untidy (pun intended) I know - but I don't have enough hours in
my days to "come clean" at present.

I do hand write all my code  - masochistically even the individual tags (but
I enjoy doing it) and although I use TIDY (integral to HTML-KIT) to clean
things up and indent/beautify, I don't apply CSS via TIDY.

James Pickering
Tucson, Arizona

Brazilian Cacti in Cultivation:
http://www.brazilcacticult.org/

Tools and Information for web pages Authors:
http://www.brazilcacticult.org/wf.htm