Re: Understanding Tidy

I found the following in clause 7.5.3 in the file ..\html40\struct\global.html.

"Generally, block-level elements may contain inline elements and other
block-level elements. Generally, inline elements may contain only data and
other inline elements. Inherent in this structural distinction is the idea
that block elements create "larger" structures than inline elements"

That wording is too loose. The spec needs to be tightened.