Re: Understanding Tidy

From: Serge Knystautas <sergek@lokitech.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:32:52 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Cc: "Howard Kaikow" <kaikow@standards.com>
This is from the HTML spec... <font> is an inline element while <ul> is a
block element.  You cannot wrap inline elements around block elements.
(SGML has nothing to HTML or XML, except to see where tagging concepts
started.)  The specs are available at http://www.w3.org/

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/