RE: tidy as a C++ library?

From: Rao, Rajesh <RRao@mportal.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:25:32 -0500
To: 'André Blavier ' <ablavier@wanadoo.fr>
Cc: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
COM Wrapper to the Tidy lib was a blessing in one of the projects that
i am involved with it. It is working well and have had no problems with the
same. ( the client is not really MT and i dont foresee it to be either)
But i think your line of thought is very appealing and you have my vote on
pursuing the effort.