RE: tidy

From: Bischoff, Alex <Alex.Bischoff@xpedior.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:49:43 -0600
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
> I have noticed something though - and I am not 100% sure if this is a
> bug, because I don't know how intelligent the parser is, but I have
> noticed that tidy does not remove redundant font specifications.

Heh, I think we've been through this discussion once before ;). When I
brought this issue up earlier, the general consensus was that Dave didn't
have any solid algorithms for removing redundant font tags.

So, after thinking this over, I volunteer to help perhaps write some pseudo
code algorithms to deal with redundant font tags. Anyone want to join me?

Alex Bischoff                                              3812078 on ICQ
 export-a-crypto-system-sig RSA-2-lines-PERL
 Run a Free Program and You Could Win $1000 --> http://www.distributed.net/