(unknown charset) Re: the development of tidy

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, zuoli wrote:

> I am interested in Tidy and I think the validation of a HTML
> document and converting it to a XHTML document isn't the final
> intention of Tidy. What is the development plan of Tidy?

Tidy is not a validator, but unlike a validator, Tidy aims
to fix up errors in HTML documents. Tidy is useful in
dealing with machine generated or hand edited markup.
At some point the development of Tidy will stop as the
number of bugs/enhancement requests dies down.

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (mobile)