Very Tidy (24th November Edition)

From: Nigel Wadsworth <nigelw@redherring.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:45:24 -0600
To: Dave Raggett <html-tidy@w3.org>

Dave,

Thanks for your efforts on tidy. I picked it up via freshmeat this
morning and have been busy 'spring cleaning' ever since. I've got
hardly anything done but at least I know that it's neat!!

I now feel duty-bound to add alt attributes to all images, give all
tables a summary and test using Lynx - good for you.

I've only picked up on one thing (that I initially thought was down to
me):
number in which case it just defaults to a 1-pixel border. Clearly one
of the WYSIWYG editors I've used in the past (I hate to mention it but
possibly M$ Frontpage) has done just that.
The output from Tidy is a table attribute as follows:

border=BORDERwhich, of course renders no border at all.

Keep up the good work,

Nigel