RE: New bug in Tidy?

From: Merkey, Brett <Brett_Merkey@tvratings.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:45:45 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org

<<Tidy has been further expanded to "make it look good in Netscape 4.x"?
???
Even with the "hack it until it looks good" yardstick, it truncates the
beginning of the list item[s] in IE4.x, IE5.x, and Opera 3.x (and
presumably
Mozilla, though I don't have a recent build).

Could this not be made an option, as opposed to default behavior?>>

I would suggest this behavior just be taken out, period. TIDY does such a
great job correcting HTML that it shouldn't have to branch out into
mind-reading...

Brett