New bug in Tidy?

From: Jelks Cabaniss <jelks@jelks.nu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:45:45 -0600
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

I have demoed Tidy to a number of people in the past, and one of my
favorite
presentations is to take a single-line "document" containing only:

      <li>This line starts with a bullet!

and running it through Tidy.  A few days ago, I did this demo and saw
something
I had never seen before.  Here is the XTHML it generates:

      <head>
      <ul style="margin-left: -2em">

Note the style attribute inserted into the ul element. ???

When viewed in the browser, it reads " line starts with a bullet" --
truncating
the word "This" as expected.  Tidy wasn't given any options (like -clean).
trust this is just a bug -- I hope Tidy doesn't start inserting unrequested
style attributes into elements!  :)

/Jelks