Re: JTidy: Pb with enclosed tag A

Bonjour Denis,

looking at your HTML code, dropping all the Attributes, I see the following:

<DIV><FONT><A<A>Market Watch</A></FONT></DIV>

That Tidy cannot provide a satisfying solution for this kind of Error is
kind of evident - how shall it reasonably guess whether the first or the
second "<A" is supposed to be the "right" one?

Despite your claim that you can't change the HTML, this is exactly what
you'll have to do. Either you remove the second "<A" or you add a ">" to
the first "<A". Then you can let Tidy do the rest.

I hope this helped pointing out the problem...

Je pourrais essayer d'expliquer le probleme en francais, si necessaire.

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/