Re: Bug? in Tidy

Wow... there are so many mistakes in the HTML, I'm not surprised TIDY
has problems with it.  Here are a quick list of errors (hopefully this
will help get the document to a more TIDY friendly format):

Line 48 - unmatched </FONT> tag - delete it
Line 63 - this font tag is not closed before the Table tag... font tags
can't wrap table tags
Line 73 - a <TD> tag appears without an <TR> tag
Line 75 - you never close the out of place <TD> tag
Line 91 - you cannot put <BR> tags in a table... on in cells in <TD>
tags
Line 108 - same thing
Line 111 - Unclosed <FONT> tag
Line 125 - No idea what this </FONT> tag is for
Line 129 - A new font tag, but you can't wrap font tags around Table
Line 133 - same as line 111
Line 147 - same as lines 91 and 108
Line 150 - Same as line 111 and 133

Well, then many of the errors repeat themselves.  I would start by
cleaning these kinds of errors and then trying to run Tidy again.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com