Bug? in Tidy

From: Frank Herrmann <herrmann@snafu.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:12:37 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hello,

tidy is great, but i write hardcore(?) Html-Source for my Site www.snafu.de.
The following page

http://www.snafu.de/snafu/products/snafunew.html

if not correct translated from Tidy.

The Table with 3 Cells translated Tidy in 3 Tables with 1 Cells. The Letters
under this Table if center and the fonts to times. My error or a bug in
Tidy?? Please help me, thanks ...

Please try this and mail me the fix or my error. Sorry for my simple
english! ;-)

--
Frank Herrmann [Webmaster]                             Hardenbergplatz 2
Interactive Networx GmbH a PSInet company                   10623 Berlin