RE: Bug? in Tidy

hmm, you have right ;-)

oke, the unclosed Tabletags is very uncool, but in the documentation from
Tidy i read tidy detect the unclosed Tags and repair this. If not dificult,
i have a <TD> .... <TD>....</TD>.
			^^^^
I think tidy must this error find or?

^Thanks for your Help
	Frank

--
Frank Herrmann [Webmaster]                             Hardenbergplatz 2
Interactive Networx GmbH a PSInet company                   10623 Berlin