Mugging of &Trade etc...

From: Bob Paddock <bpaddock@csonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:36:42 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Using the July/26 version of Tidy when I have things like
"&trade;" [Trade Mark symbol] in my source Tidy changes it
to "&amp;trade;", or if there is a "&" in a search URL it
changes it to "&amp;" making the URL useless.

Is there some different option I should pick?  I normally use
"-ium" as my options with no config file.

--
For information on any of the following check out my WEB site at:
                   http://www.biogate.com/bpaddock/