Re: URI for XHTML DTD output by tidy

From: Mark Wilson <mark_tracey@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 02:06:41 +1200
To: Timothy J Luoma <luomat@peak.org>
CC: html-tidy@w3.org, "Steinar Kjærnsrød" <steinar@infostream.no>
That would be great, but I am quite active on the net, so if I kept every little bit
of info... welll, you can imagine what happens.  Eventually I get overwhelmed and then
trash the lot.

If your list uses the "standard" that's great, but I and others am not phsychic and my
own XML list for example does not use the "standard" - so you see, placing the
"standard" in the sig is nevertheless a good idea.

Cheers and thanks!
Mark.