Re: URI for XHTML DTD output by tidy

From: Timothy J Luoma <luomat@peak.org>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 08:52:51 -0400
To: Mark Wilson <mark_tracey@xtra.co.nz>
cc: html-tidy@w3.org
Replying to message of Sat, 22 May 1999 16:00:55 +1200
	from Mark Wilson <mark_tracey@xtra.co.nz>
	regarding ``Re: URI for XHTML DTD output by tidy''

> How do I unsubscribe? I suggest putting an unsub message in the footer, for
> future reference!

I recommed keeping the message you got when you subscribed, for future
reference, rather than making everyone look at an unsubscribe message on each
message from the list, taking up space on everyone's drives.

That message gives all the vitals you need, and it's only a one-time 5.8kb message