More <STYLE>s and other Latin encodings

From: Matěj Cepl <Cepl@fpm.cz>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:22:57 +0100
To: "'Diskuse o TIDY'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

I have couple of question and/or bug messages:

*	Is it correct that TIDY adds new STYLE element whenever it finds
incorrect tags (with -c set)? I mean, that when I tidyfy HTM document
and later I edit it again (insertin some other buggy tag) and reruning
TIDY on edited document, it adds new pair of <STYLE> tags. It is not
nice and I am not sure, whether it is correct HTML.
*	would it be possible to include support for other ISO Latin
encodings? Being a Czech, I would prefer ISO Latin-2 (aka ISO 8859-2) to
ISO Latin-1.

				Have a nice day

						Matej Cepl