RE: Comments on April release

I wrote:

> I think common options should be available from the command line
> as well.  Specifically -- XHTML output!

Mea culpa.

-asxml *does* still do XHTML if the input is HTML.  The config file having an
XML-output and a separate XHTML-output option made me make some rather rash
assumptions.

PS.  For anyone using the NoteTab Pro text editor, you're welcome to a small
Clip library I wrote for editing XML (updated today).  This library has a Tidy
clip which you can use or copy to another library to use.
http://cpcug.org/user/jelks/XML/!xml.clb .

/Jelks